Events & Workshops
Also see our Hatha Yoga Classes and Other Classes
Wisdom Gathering Retreat
with Swami Satyananda from Yasodhara Ashram
Saturday, May 20th, 10 am to noon and 3 to 5 pm; $75
“How do we manifest wisdom? We open our hearts and leave space in our minds for wisdom to enter…we let the wisdom of each situation bring itself forward and carry us to the next step.”
~ Swami Radhananda, Living the Practice
What does it mean to access wisdom gained from our life experiences, bringing this forward in ways that are meaningful now? When we take the time to gather the wisdom from our experiences—the learning, challenges and victories—we can then ask: How do I want to create my life now? Where do I want to direct my energy? This retreat will include an exploration of your personal symbols, visualization, relaxation and reflection.
Bring a journal and wear comfortable clothes.
There will be a 3-hour break from noon to 3pm during which you will have lunch on your own and time to explore your reflections.
See below for payment and registration information.
Swami Satyananda first met Swami Radha in 1983, and was so inspired that the practice of yoga became a life purpose and passion. Before moving to the Ashram in 1991, Swami Satyananda worked as a mentor teacher and curriculum designer in the field of education. Her love of learning continues to grow and deepen through the practice of yoga. Swami Satyananda has lived and taught classes at Radha Centres in Canada and the US and has written articles for a variety of publications about the Ashram, Swami Radha and the Teachings.
Important Attendance Information
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Masks are not required in the studio. Of course, you may wear one if you choose.
- Studio mats are available at no charge.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call or text 509.838.3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment by PayPal, credit card or check accepted:
- PayPal: Wisdom Gathering Retreat $75
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make check payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane” and mail to 406 S. Coeur d’Alene St., Ste. T, Spokane, WA 99201
- If offered online, Zoom link will be emailed to you either the day before or the morning of the workshop.
- Sorry, no refunds for classes/workshops; however, class credit may be offered depending on the circumstances.
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
Past Events & Workshops
Donation-based Community Yoga Class
with Deborah Cano
Saturday, May 6th, 9:30 -10:30 AM
Start your Saturday morning with a yoga class in our beautiful studio! This is a donation-based, “pay as you can” class. Suggested amount is $5, but any amount is gratefully accepted.