Events & Workshops
Also see our Hatha Yoga Classes and Other Classes
Donation-based Community Yoga Class
with Swami Yasodananda
Saturday, April 1st, 9:30 -10:30 AM
Start your Saturday morning with a yoga class in our beautiful studio! This is a donation-based, “pay as you can” class. Suggested amount is $5, but any amount is gratefully accepted.
Space is limited, advance registration is required.
Offered only in-person in the studio
Important Attendance Information
- Events and workshops may be offered simultaneously online and in-person in the studio or exclusively in-person in the studio. Please see event’s details.
- When attending in-person:
- Advance registration is required. Please register for event/workshop with the office before showing up at the studio.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Masks are not required in the studio. Of course, you may wear one if you choose.
- When mats are required, you are welcome to bring your own mat. Studio mats are also available at no charge.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call 509.838.3575 or email email@example.com
- Please register at least 24 hours before workshop or event.
- Payment by PayPal, credit card or check accepted:
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make check payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane” and mail to 406 S. Coeur d’Alene St., Ste. T, Spokane, WA 99201
- Zoom link to online workshop will be emailed to you either the day before or the morning of the workshop.
- Sorry, no refunds for classes/workshops.
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
Past Events & Workshops
Exploring My Winter Pattern of Nature:
A Hidden Language Yoga Workshop
with Deborah Cano
When: Tuesday, January 18th, 6:30-8PM Pacific Time
Advance registration is required
This class is offered simultaneously online and – for fully vaccinated participants – in person in the studio.
Are you hunkered down in this very cold month of January? Are you focused on staying warm and comfortable? Are you more than happy to retreat into reading a good book or other indoor pastime? In this restful stage, your natural cycle is very busy. Things are happening within. You are nesting, preparing for new growth, nourishing your body and mind for the birth of something new. What is happening inside? What are you preparing for? Come join us on this inner journey of exploration and discovery.
Items needed: a yoga mat, journal or notebook, plus paper, pens, crayons or colored pencils to write / draw with.
Wear comfortable clothing suitable for stretching.
FREE ONLINE EVENT via Zoom with Deborah Cano
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Time: 4-5PM Pacific Time
Advance registration is required for Zoom link
Winter Solstice celebrates the longest night of the year. This earth cycle is innate within each of us, and we can find rest and comfort in our indwelling Light. We invite you to join our celebration on this special night with mantra and visualization.
“All darkness vanished when I saw the lamp within my heart.” ~Kabir