Also see our Community Yoga class on Saturday, October 1st – a donation-based, “pay as you can” class
Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas (poses) with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. These classes encourage students to observe their bodies and minds with a sense of curiosity and compassion. Open to all levels.
Mondays 5:45 – 7 pm
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
- Rates: $15 for single class; $65 for 5-class pass.
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
- Times shown for Pacific Time Zone. If attending through Zoom, please be sure to adjust for your time zone.
Important Attendance Information
- Classes are offered simultaneously online and in-person in the studio.
- When attending in-person:
- Class size in the studio is limited. You must register for class with the office before showing up at the studio.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Masks are not required in the studio; however, you may wear one if you choose.
- You are welcome to bring your own mat. Studio mats are also available. If you use a studio mat, you will be asked to thoroughly clean it at the end of class.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call (509) 838-3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please register at least 24 hours before first class.
- 5-class pass: class credits are good for 6 months from date of purchase. Sorry no refunds. Class credits are non-transferable.
- Payment by PayPal, credit card or check accepted:
- PLEASE NOTE: If you want to sign up for multiple classes or if you have a class credit, please contact us for a different PayPal link.
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make check payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane” and mail to 406 S. Coeur d’Alene St., Ste. T, Spokane, WA 99201
- Zoom link to online class will be emailed to you either the day before or the morning of the class.