Also see Events & Workshops and Other Classes
Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas (poses) with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. These classes encourage students to observe their bodies and minds with a sense of curiosity and compassion. Open to all levels.
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Fridays 10:00 – 11:15 am
1st Thursdays 5:45 – 7 pm (upcoming classes: Apr 6, May 4)
- Rates: $15 for single class; $65 for 5-class pass.
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
Important Attendance Information
- Advance registration is required. Please register with the office before attending class.
- When attending in-person:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Masks are not required in the studio. Of course, you may wear one if you choose.
- You are welcome to bring your own mat. Studio mats are also available at no charge.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call (509) 838-3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please register at least 24 hours before first class.
- 5-class pass: class credits are good for 6 months from date of purchase. Sorry no refunds. Class credits are non-transferable.
- Payment by cash, check, credit card, or PayPal accepted:
- NOTE: If you want to sign up for multiple classes or if you have a class credit, please contact us for a different PayPal link.
- ALSO, when paying through PayPal, please be sure to call or email us to complete your registration.
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make checks payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane”