July/August Session: July 8 – August 29, 2019
Session break: no classes July 1 – 6
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas (poses) with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. Offered in small groups, these classes encourage students to observe their bodies and minds with a sense of curiosity and compassion. Open to all levels. Children who can participate and be attentive in class are welcome. Mats and blankets are available for use free of charge.
Mondays 5:45 – 7:00 pm
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursday 5:45 pm class is suspended for July & August.
Hatha Yoga Payment Options
Pay By the Session
- Session rate (8 classes): $80
- Drop-in rate: $12 per class
- Make-ups can be done within the session paid for; missed classes may not be carried over to the next session.
- No refunds after the second week of the session.
- Purchase 5 classes for $50.
- Class credits are good for 3 months from date of purchase.
- No refunds; class credit is non-transerable.
Sliding scale rates available. Please contact us.
- Consider rounding up your check as a donation to our non-profit center, to cover payment of classes for those who cannot afford them.
- Please call ahead to sign up for a session of classes.
- Drop-ins are welcome.
To register, please call 509.838.3575 or email email@example.com
Yoga for Relaxation
Do you need to relax?
Discover how basic Yoga stretches and breath awareness can help you regenerate, rejuvenate, find freedom and release while connecting with your own internal rhythms.
Wear comfortable clothing.
You may wish to bring a notebook or journal for recording your insights (optional).
Saturday AM session (4 weeks)
When: May 11th to June 1st
Time: 9 – 10:15 am
Cost: $40 for the session or $10 drop-in
Wednesday PM session (3 weeks)
When: June 5th to June 19th
Time: 4:30 – 5:45 pm
Cost: $30 for the session or $10 drop-in