Hatha Yoga Classes
Classes are offered simultaneously in-person and online through Zoom. Registered students who are fully vaccinated have the option of attending classes in-person in the studio. [See Studio Re-opening Guidelines below.] Of course, attending online classes through Zoom will continue to be an option for all registered students.
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas (poses) with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. These classes encourage students to observe their bodies and minds with a sense of curiosity and compassion. Open to all levels.
Next series starts first week of August
Mondays 4:15 – 5:30 pm
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Wednesdays 4:15 – 5:30 pm (starting August 4th, time changes to 5:30 – 6:45pm)
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
- Cost: $40 for 4-week series; $50 for 5-week series; $12 for single class
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
- Times shown for Pacific Standard Time (PST). If attending through Zoom, please be sure to adjust for your time zone.
Studio Re-opening Guidelines
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Participants must be fully vaccinated to attend in-person classes. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Since all participants are fully-vaccinated, masks are not required. Of course, you may wear one if you wish.
- You are welcome to bring your own mat. Studio mats are also available. If you use a studio mat, you will be asked to thoroughly clean it at the end of class.
- Class size is limited. You must register for class with the office before showing up at the studio.
- Sorry, no drops-in at this time.
- Bathroom is available downstairs.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call (509) 838-3575 or email email@example.com
- Please register at least 24 hours before first class.
- Payment by PayPal, credit card or check accepted:
- PLEASE NOTE: If you want to sign up for multiple classes or if you have a class credit, please contact us for a different PayPal link.
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make check payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane” and mail to 406 S. Coeur d’Alene St., Ste. T, Spokane, WA 99201
- Zoom link to online class will be emailed to you either the day before or the morning of the class.
- Sorry, no refunds for classes; however, in most circumstances, credit may be given towards future classes.