Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas (poses) with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. These classes encourage students to observe their bodies and minds with a sense of curiosity and compassion. Open to all levels.
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am (no class Dec 26 and Jan 2)
Fridays 10:00 – 11:15 am (no regular class Dec 29*)
*Instead of the regular hatha yoga class on Friday, Dec 29th, there will be a Hidden Language Yoga workshop from 10-11:30am.
A slower and gentler version of our regular Hatha Yoga class. With this slower, gentler pace, students are encouraged to go deeper within themselves, reducing tension and stress, while enhancing personal awareness and well-being.
Mondays 10:00 – 11:15 am (no class Dec 25 and Jan 1)
- Rates: $15 for single class; $65 for 5-class pass.
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
Important Attendance Information
- Advance registration encouraged, but not required. Drop-ins are welcome!
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Studio mats are also available at no charge.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call or text (509) 838-3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-class pass: class credits are good for 6 months from date of purchase. Sorry no refunds. Class credits are non-transferable.
- Payment by cash, check, credit card, or PayPal accepted:
- NOTE: If you want to sign up for multiple classes or if you have a class credit, please contact us for a different PayPal link.
- ALSO, when paying through PayPal, please be sure to call or email us to complete your registration.
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make checks payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane”