Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas (poses) with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. These classes encourage students to observe their bodies and minds with a sense of curiosity and compassion. Open to all levels.
Mondays 5:45 – 7:00 pm (last class on Dec 12th)
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15 am (last class on Dec 29th)
Fridays 10:00 – 11:15 am (NEW, classes start Jan 6th)
- Rates: $15 for single class; $65 for 5-class pass.
- Sliding scale rates available. Please call us at 509-838-3575.
- Times shown for Pacific Time Zone. If attending through Zoom, please be sure to adjust for your time zone.
Important Attendance Information
- Advance registration is required. Please register with the office before attending class.
- Classes are offered simultaneously online and in-person in the studio.
- When attending in-person:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Masks are not required in the studio. Of course, you may wear one if you choose.
- You are welcome to bring your own mat. Studio mats are also available at no charge.
Payment & Registration
- To register, please call (509) 838-3575 or email email@example.com
- Please register at least 24 hours before first class.
- 5-class pass: class credits are good for 6 months from date of purchase. Sorry no refunds. Class credits are non-transferable.
- Payment by PayPal, credit card or check accepted:
- PLEASE NOTE: If you want to sign up for multiple classes or if you have a class credit, please contact us for a different PayPal link.
- Credit card: Please call 509-838-3575 with your card information
- Check: Make check payable to “Yasodhara Yoga Spokane” and mail to 406 S. Coeur d’Alene St., Ste. T, Spokane, WA 99201
- Zoom link to online class will be emailed to you either the day before or the morning of the class.