November/December Session: November 5 – December 21
**Session break: no classes October 29 – November 3**
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. Offered in small groups, these classes empower students to accept and listen to their bodies. Non-competitive and compassionate, open to all levels.
Mondays 5:45 – 7:00 pm
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15 am (no class Nov 22)
Thursdays 5:45 – 6:45 pm* (no class Nov 22)
Saturdays 9:00 – 10:15 am (no class Dec 22)
* Hatha Yoga “Pay As You Can” Classes
If you want to take a yoga class but funds are tight, come to the Thursday 5:45 PM class. Suggested amount is $5, but any amount – $1, $2, $10 or more – is gratefully accepted! We also offer a sliding scale in other weekly classes and some workshops.
Pay By the Session – All classes (unless otherwise noted)
- 1 class per week (7 classes)….. $70 [$60 for Thurs AM and Sat AM Hatha series]
- 2 classes per week (14 classes)…… $126
- Drop-in……$12 per class
- Make-ups can be done within the session paid for; missed classes may not be carried over to the next session.
- No refunds after the second week of the session.
- Purchase 5 classes for $50.
- Class credits are good for 3 months from date of purchase.
- No refunds; class credit is non-transerable.
Sliding scale rates available. Please contact us.
- Consider rounding up your check as a donation to our non-profit center, to cover payment of classes for those who cannot afford them.
- Please call ahead to sign up for a session of classes.
- Drop-ins are welcome.
To register, please call 509.838.3575 or email email@example.com
Interested in attending a Book Study Group?
Check out the Events page for workshops and other events.