January / February Session: January 3 – February 23
**Session break: no classes December 22 – January 2**
Hatha Yoga integrates classical asanas with spiritual practices of mantra and meditation. Offered in small groups, these classes empower students to accept and listen to their bodies. Non-competitive and compassionate, open to all levels.
Mondays 5:45 – 7:00 pm
Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15 am
Thursdays 5:45 – 6:45 pm*
Saturdays 9:00 – 10:15 am
* Hatha Yoga “Pay As You Can” Classes
If you want to take a yoga class but funds are tight, come to the Thursday 5:45 PM class. Suggested amount is $5, but any amount – $1, $2, $10 or more – is gratefully accepted! We also offer a sliding scale in other weekly classes and some workshops.
Hatha Yoga Payment Options
Pay By the Session
- Mon PM or Tues AM session rate (7 classes)….. $70
- Thurs AM or Sat AM session rate (8 classes)….. $80
- Drop-in rate……………………………………$12 per class
- Make-ups can be done within the session paid for; missed classes may not be carried over to the next session.
- No refunds after the second week of the session.
- Purchase 5 classes for $50.
- Class credits are good for 3 months from date of purchase.
- No refunds; class credit is non-transerable.
Sliding scale rates available. Please contact us.
- Consider rounding up your check as a donation to our non-profit center, to cover payment of classes for those who cannot afford them.
- Please call ahead to sign up for a session of classes.
- Drop-ins are welcome.
This 4-part series includes yoga stretches in each class, as well as time to reflect on and clarify what helps and what hinders relaxation.
Wear comfortable clothing and bring a notebook or journal.
When: Wednesdays, January 16th – February 6th
Time: 5:45 – 6:45 pm
Cost: $35 for the series or $12 drop-in
Class 1: Relaxing into a pose
Practice yoga poses in a relaxation-friendly way.
Class 2: Relaxing into Divine Light
The Divine Light Invocation brings awareness to tensing, relaxing, breath and visualizing Light. These elements, when practiced together, are an effective way to relax.
Class 3: Relaxing Your Mind, part 1
Tension often starts in the mind; the body quickly takes on that tension. We will start with some questions for reflection and then do stretches to release and relax. This class includes chanting and visualizing.
Class 4: Relaxing Your Mind, part 2
Continuing with reflections, the Divine Light Invocation, yoga stretches and a guided relaxation.
To register, please call 509.838.3575 or email email@example.com
Interested in attending a Book Study Group?
Check out the Events page for workshops and other events.